Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Style: A White Back-to-Work Blazer

DURING THE LAST three months of quarantine, my beloved ecru cardigan by London label & Daughter has become a second skin. Snugly sumptuous, with pockets for storing hand sanitizer, this comfortable cardi has molded to my body, maintaining its sloped shoulders even when I'm not wearing it. But on Zoom calls, I've noticed my trusted knit looks like a worn-in bathrobe. So, as restrictions lift and we prepare to re-enter society, I've decided it's time to significantly smarten up my wardrobe.

For inspiration I looked, as...

Jacqueline Kennedy's White House Tour

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Official Images: Nike Blazer Mid Tie-Dye Denim

Ex-Blazer star wants Portland apology for 1997 profiling

Ibanez Blazer custom bass series 1982 Ash body 4 string Japan with hard case